2015年6月18日星期四

Do PCBA Project By Yourselves - DIY PCB

PCBA ( WDF-PCBA-20 ) - wonderfulpcb.com

Do you want to finish a “big” project by yourself?

Do you want to take the full advantage of your old radio, old phone, old clock, even your old electronic toy given at your sixth birthday!

Do you want to use those “old histories” to create “a new miracle”?

To use these spare parts to do assembly, to finish a PCBA project, to make it a new device that you’d be interested in. Then please follow with me.

An old radio hacked into an iPhone dock

This is a PCBA project I did that was really cool to make. I took an old radio of my father, and modified it so that it became an iPhone dock. It was actually a pretty simple project to do.

I used spare parts that I had in my house, including an Arduino, an old speaker, a simple amplifier and some LEDs.

Very simple stereo amplifier

I like this PCBA project because it is a fully functional stereo amplifier with only a few components required. After I finishes it, I set it on my computer, it worked pretty well.

For a long time I wanted to build an amplifier, but I never got to it because the projects either needed a preamplifier, seemed too complicated or was mono only.

Then one day I came across an article describing how to make a stereo amplifier circuit using the TEA2025 and some resistors and capacitors. It was a very simple electronic circuit to build and I finished it on a strip board in only a few hours.

WiFi Radio

The WiFi Radio is a really well done project. As you can see in the link below, the result is a really beautiful radio.

This project is actually easier to do now after the Raspberry Pi was released. And also much cheaper. Linux can easily be installed on the Raspberry Pi and it already has a built-in sound card. You also don’t need a dedicated microcontroller for the LCD if you use a Raspberry Pi.

Charming DIY ideas, right? Then let’s move!

1 条评论:

  1. Really i nice Blog post. Thanks For Sharing this technical blogpost. It's Really helpful. Anybody wants to but PCBA Board may follow:
    PCBA Board | SMT Board

    回复删除